---
title: "W5100 and Wireless Routers"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11023"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11023/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "mwifi"
created: "2015-05-04T21:45:00+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:35:34+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 484
replies: 3
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# W5100 and Wireless Routers

## Question

Asked by mwifi on 2015-05-04 in Ethernet Chips.

hello! I’m trying to connect 1 client (Arduino + Wiznet) and 1 server (Arduino + Wiznet), the local network (using the same switch or wireless router) works normal!
However, when I make a wireless bridge between two wireless routers, you begin to lose packets and fails. If that bridge wireless routers I connect the notebook into a wireless router and try to access the Arduino that the next wireless router works normal.

could you help me please ??

## Replies

### Reply 1 by justinkim, 2015-05-06

Hi mwifi

I understand your question is this.

Is that right?

but… I don’t know whther any part of the networks.

please describe in detail.

### Reply 2 by mwifi, 2015-05-08

See the current scenario:
I suspect “IP FRAGMENTATION”

[![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/106fa9dfcc50dea118905e11b7428b73b7274112.png) 1059×774 59.9 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/106fa9dfcc50dea118905e11b7428b73b7274112.png)

### Reply 3 by justinkim, 2015-05-11

If there is a problem in the source code, I think IP issues.

Laptop is can be holding a many IP. but W5100 shield is holding a single IP.

So You must check the Router IP. Each Routers must have the same Network.

thank you

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11023
