---
title: "Reconnect to a paired WiFi Direct device"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10947"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10947/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "ceelard"
created: "2015-04-01T13:57:51+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:35:10+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 485
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Reconnect to a paired WiFi Direct device

## Question

Asked by ceelard on 2015-04-01 in Wireless.

I’d like to reconnect to a paired Wizfi250 with my phone.
When I paired a Wizfi250 the phone generates a group for this device.
When I turned off and on the Wifi on my phone, I couldn’t connect to the Wizfi250.
I must type AT+WP2P_START command again.
The phone pairing again the Wizfi250 and create a new group for it.
How can I reconnect to a paired Wizfi250 without pairing procedure?
[url][Dropbox - link_down.jpg - Simplify your life](https://www.dropbox.com/s/hf8epborexohdvt/link_down.jpg%5B/url%5D)
[url][Dropbox - Screenshot_2015-04-01-14-51-17.png - Simplify your life](https://www.dropbox.com/s/26agtqep9qqiw3g/Screenshot_2015-04-01-14-51-17.png%5B/url%5D)

## Replies

### Reply 1 by ssekim, 2015-04-02

As you tested it, you should manually reconnect it using at command.
Sorry for that.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10947
