---
title: "Ping of the 192.168.11.2"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10943"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10943/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "Micro1PC"
created: "2015-03-31T08:16:03+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:35:10+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 629
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Ping of the 192.168.11.2

## Question

Asked by Micro1PC on 2015-03-31 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Hello,

I have now the configuration tool running:

[![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/3c82706ef4b0762860aeda8515c48b18d9aabcb1.jpg) 598×501 51.9 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/3c82706ef4b0762860aeda8515c48b18d9aabcb1.jpg)

and it has found the board.

My problem is now that I cannot open a terminal session with the address 192.168.11.2:5000 as given above. I have even tried to ping the board but with in wain.

Best regards

> Henrik

## Replies

### Reply 1 by jim, 2015-04-01

Dear Micro1PC

Please check your IP setting.
Did you match IP range between a module and PC?
I think that you need to use DHCP.
And then read an User Manual fully.

Thanks.

[![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/e5cc87aaf0f42862efce5f561b87240cfa37a950.jpg) 1473×1056 421 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/e5cc87aaf0f42862efce5f561b87240cfa37a950.jpg)

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10943
