---
title: "Start of the Config tool"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10942"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10942/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "Micro1PC"
created: "2015-03-30T11:19:12+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:35:09+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 1730
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Start of the Config tool

## Question

Asked by Micro1PC on 2015-03-30 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Hello,

I get the following window when opening the config tool:
![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/e668ad050e3a45ae2155a9890a5172bac8cf7ce0.jpg)

I cannot find any description of this in the user manual, nor can I start the program further.

Please help…

Best regards

> Henrik

## Replies

### Reply 1 by jim, 2015-03-31

Dear Micro1PC

This error is occured when other Windows application is operated with same port.
“5001” port is used on configuration tool.
You can find other Windows application by the following command.
DOS> netstat -ano | findstr “:5001”
DOS> tasklist /FI “PID eq xxxx”
If you find any program, you have to diable that program.

Thanks.

&lt;P.S>
Refer to [old.wiznet.co.kr/sub_modules/en/ … art=writer](http://old.wiznet.co.kr/sub_modules/en/technical/FAQ_View.asp?boardcd=102&SF_AO=And&PK_NUM=15118&page=1&SF_Part=writer)
![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/0a98e52c92a8093d12a7b2ece06c7f85984945d5.jpg)

### Reply 2 by Micro1PC, 2015-03-31

Thanks it worked!

Best regards

> Henrik

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10942
