---
title: "What things do you want connect over the internet?"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10930"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10930/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "bangbh"
created: "2015-03-26T05:51:38+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:36:40+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 387
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# What things do you want connect over the internet?

## Question

Asked by bangbh on 2015-03-26 in Ethernet Chips.

Hi, everyone.

I’m employee of wiznet korea.

I have a limited imagination. So I want to know what you think about IoT.

What things do you want connect over the internet?

If you reply, it would be very helpful to me to make reference guide.

Thanks.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by acxysty, 2015-08-31

Hello

I want to use WIZnet board to connect a board with a microcontroller (UART) to internet. The MCU will use MODBUS protocole.

Which solution Serial to Internet would be the most appropriate ?

Regards

Thierry

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10930
