---
title: "WIZ100SR firmware"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10879"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10879/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "Gianni"
created: "2015-03-02T10:43:21+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:35:00+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 573
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZ100SR firmware

## Question

Asked by Gianni on 2015-03-02 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Hello everybody,

My name is Gianluca and i’m new here…
We have received a sample of WIZ100SR and fw version is 5.10
I’ve seen that on your site there is a version 5.11 and i was wondering if it’s possible to upgrade it.
I also need another info, a customer of us has a version 5.13 but i cannot find it.

Is it possible to have it? in this case i can made all the test i need to help him out.

Thank you in advance!

## Replies

### Reply 1 by jim, 2015-03-10

Hello,

FW ver5.13 will be updated after internal test very soon.
I have a question.
Do you know where your customer got a file of ver5.13?

Thanks.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10879
