---
title: "W5100 vs W5200"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10852"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10852/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "nkuck"
created: "2015-02-17T00:13:48+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:35:01+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 931
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# W5100 vs W5200

## Question

Asked by nkuck on 2015-02-17 in Ethernet Chips.

I have made many attempts to get sketches to work with a W5200 Seeed ethernet shield V2.2, that have worked flawlessly on a W5100 Seeed V1.1 board. I can only assume that there is a problem with incompatible libraries, but I have been unable to figure it out. Can anyone shed some experience on what I should ave to do to swap the sketches between boards? Thanks for any assistance.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by bongbong, 2015-03-16

Hi,
I think, just replace the library.
I can see the library at the Seeed Studio website.
please refer [url][https://github.com/Seeed-Studio/Ethernet_Shield_W5200\[/url\]](https://github.com/Seeed-Studio/Ethernet_Shield_W5200%5B/url%5D)
good luck~~ ![:smiley:](https://emoji.discourse-cdn.com/twitter/smiley.png?v=12)

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10852
