---
title: "Learning UDP reply address"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10811"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10811/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "KnotMieNaim"
created: "2015-01-30T19:37:48+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:34:47+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 732
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Learning UDP reply address

## Question

Asked by KnotMieNaim on 2015-01-30 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

I have a WIZ125SR module configured to use UDP and it is working on my network with the Destination Peer IP set to the IP of the computer which is sending and receiving the UDP datagrams. It also works if the Destination Peer IP is set to a broadcast address. But what I need is for the WIZ125SR to receive a UDP datagram and then use the source IP of the received datagram as the destination IP of the following transmitted datagrams. In other words I want it to learn the UDP reply address. Can the WIZ125SR module be configured to do this?
Thanks.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irina, 2015-02-04

Hi.
The WIZ125SR does not support UDP datagram transfer to multiple peer.
It could be send datagram to specified peer only.

Regards,
Eric.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10811
