---
title: "W5200 moment shutdown problem"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10791"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10791/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "patrycjusz93"
created: "2015-01-23T15:45:18+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:34:43+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 505
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# W5200 moment shutdown problem

## Question

Asked by patrycjusz93 on 2015-01-23 in Ethernet Chips.

Hello!

I have big problem with my device. I have hardware with XMega128A1 and W5200.

When I start my device all is fine and It’s working, but when I switch off power for approximately 100-500ms and swtich on the power the W5200 lost link, and does’nt work. So I must switch off power for 4-5 seconds and switch on device, and after this time the W5200 has link and all works.

I forgot to tell: Version of W5200: 3. I have a 50 the same device, which was mounted in special company, and a few form this 50 has the descricption problem.

Any idea? Someone have similar problem?

Best Regards!
Patryk

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irinakim, 2015-01-27

Hi,

I’ll have to ask with the this problem to the person in charge.
They will answer about your question to you as soon as possible.

Ek ![:slight_smile:](https://emoji.discourse-cdn.com/twitter/slight_smile.png?v=12)

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10791
