---
title: "Write outport with TCP"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10789"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10789/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "General"
author: "Gilles"
created: "2015-01-22T10:20:12+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:36:21+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 1019
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Write outport with TCP

## Question

Asked by Gilles on 2015-01-22 in General.

Hello

Two questions:
-1-Have you an exemple of TCP adressage (Visual Basic 6) of WIZ220 for write digital or A/N data ports
I can to read data with TCP but not write data …
I have follow the frame format describe in user manual, but nothing change (module is in v 1.2 of Firmware)
The source (VB6) of Config Tool is only UDP adressage and it i can do it on UDP … but no with TCP
is it possible to have a TCP source writing the out ports ?

-2- WIZ220 is obsolet; is there a new module compatible with the 2x20 pin connector of Wiz220 Test Board (and application circuits i have made) ?

Thank’s

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irina, 2015-03-16

Hi Gilles.

1. WIZ220io’s Data sending protocol and receiving protocol are little diffrent. Please re-check the protocol formats. And please update to the firmware version 1.3.

2. No. but We have new Web-server built in module - WIZ550web. It supports cconfigurable 16-digital I/O and 4-analog inputs. WIZ550web provides an easy way to develop the I/O control & monitor applications.

Please refer to below product link (GitHub page):
[wiznet.github.io/WIZ550web/](http://wiznet.github.io/WIZ550web/)

### Reply 2 by monoak, 2015-07-14

Is the wiz550web able to control I/O state by UDP like it does wiz220io ? by the manual doc there is only tcp/ip access (?), or is it possible to reprogram it for UDP transmission/control ?

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10789
