---
title: "WIZ1000 no connect IP"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10757"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10757/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "General"
author: "adriano"
created: "2015-01-02T20:43:26+09:00"
last_activity: "2020-03-06T05:29:53+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 1544
replies: 3
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZ1000 no connect IP

## Question

Asked by adriano on 2015-01-02 in General.

I’ve received my WIZ1000 and I cannot configure it.

What I’ve done :

- installed configuration tool

- plugged WIZ1000 directly to my computer (Windows 7) using cross cable given in the box

- started configuration tool

- clicked on search button
  => the progress bar go from beginning to the end and nothing happens…

I run a ping 192.168.11.2 from the command prompt, result OK
but the ping test from WIZ1000 configuration tool does not work
Password = wiznet

What can I do?

## Replies

### Reply 1 by ywkwon, 2015-01-04

Does Ethernet Link LED turn on?
Does Ethernet Act LED blinking normally?

If your answer is yes for above question,

1. Try factory reset to WIZ1000.
   [color=#FFFFFF]…[/color]a. Turn on WIZ1000
   [color=#FFFFFF]…[/color]b. After boot up, press the reset button while 5~10 seconds
   [color=#FFFFFF]…[/color]c. Release the reset button.
   [color=#FFFFFF]…[/color]d. WIZ1000 will print “Factory default” message via serial and then reboot.

2. Turn off all of firewall on your PC.

3. Disable all of Ethernet Controller without one(connected with WIZ1000).
   [attachment=0]2015-01-05 오전 8-45-17.png[/attachment]

If you still face problem, please contact reseller to replace the new product.

### Reply 2 by adriano, 2015-01-05

I disabled all VMware Network Adapter and now works
Thanks for the help

### Reply 3 by Patricia Malubago, 2020-03-06 (in reply to reply 1)

Hi. Will the configuration tool be able to recognize my WIZ1000 even if there is no serial device connected (serial device is not yet available)? I am trying to configure my WIZ1000 and I don’t know where to start. I only connected the WIZ1000 to my laptop using the ethernet cable. Your reply will be greatly appreciated! ![:slight_smile:](https://emoji.discourse-cdn.com/twitter/slight_smile.png?v=12)

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10757
