---
title: "Response to command \"AT\""
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10701"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10701/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "jonas"
created: "2014-11-28T12:04:40+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:36:00+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 666
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Response to command "AT"

## Question

Asked by jonas on 2014-11-28 in Wireless.

Hi,

I use the WIzFi220 on the evaluation board WizFi210-EVB. The FW version is 1.1.1.0.
When I send the command “AT” from a terminal program on a PC I receive this from the module:

0x61 0x74 0x0D 0x0D 0x0A 0x5B 0x4F 0x4B 0x5D 0x0D 0x0A 0x0A 0x0D 0x0A

When I should receive this ( according to the document WizFi210Programmer’s Guide version 1.31 page 2-1 ):

0x61 0x74 0x0D 0x0D 0x0A 0x5B 0x4F 0x4B 0x5D 0x0D 0x0A

So I receive 3 extra bytes ( 0x0A 0x0D 0x0A ). Why does the module send these 3 extra bytes. Is this a setting maybe?

Thanks!

## Replies

### Reply 1 by ssekim, 2014-12-01

Hello

I think that it is related with your serial terminal program.
Please check your-sent-data. (expecially and ).

![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/ca4cdc95689c431e517b160d86b44ba16d8d4637.jpg)

### Reply 2 by cgp, 2015-06-17

Hi,

I have the same problem with my TCP Client. If I send a string the WizFi220 attaching a Carriage Return and Line Feed…
Which TCP Client should I use and is it just the problem of the TCP Client or of the WizFi220.

Thanks

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10701
