---
title: "Firmware download"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10657"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10657/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "aztech"
created: "2014-11-10T15:10:12+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:34:26+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 768
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Firmware download

## Question

Asked by aztech on 2014-11-10 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Greetings,
Do you still plan to release the firmware for the WIZ5502SE?
I see a link for it on the download page, but it is not currently active…

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irinakim, 2014-11-11

Hi

An active discussion about that issue is in process.
but we support the binary code.
[url][http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wiz550s2e:wiz550s2e_download\[/url\]](http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wiz550s2e:wiz550s2e_download%5B/url%5D)

I’m sorry not to be more helpful.

thanks,
EK ![:slight_smile:](https://emoji.discourse-cdn.com/twitter/slight_smile.png?v=12)

### Reply 2 by MrBool, 2014-11-25

I’m also waiting for the source code firmware. Any news?
I have to make a decision about chip for my new project. If source code will be available I will choose W5500.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10657
