---
title: "What are the supported AT commands in the WIZ110SR"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10641"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10641/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "Wildstar"
created: "2014-11-04T05:40:05+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:34:37+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 618
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# What are the supported AT commands in the WIZ110SR

## Question

Asked by Wildstar on 2014-11-04 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

I want to know the supported AT commands like the Hayes modem serial commands that is supported by WIZ110SR.

I am looking at what commands I would have to type in to connect to a web page. For example, I were to hook this device up to a Commodore 64/128 via an RS232 connection or a Texas Instruments TI-99/4A. They use traditional Terminal Emulator programs from classic Hayes modem commands.

Lets say I want to connect or “dial” a web page… what commands would I have to type?
Would it be:
example: AT67.123.65.127:80

or

ATDT67.123.65.127:80

or similar commands commonly used in other serial to ethernet bridges such as the UDS-10 by Lantronix. Would the commands be the same or similar?

I know there is a list of configuration commands but what would the commands be to “dial” a website such as [google.com](http://google.com)

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Wildstar, 2014-11-21

Why has no one answered the question?

### Reply 2 by ywkwon, 2015-01-08

Unfortunately, WIZ110SR does not supported AT commands.
WIZ550S2E is supported AT commands.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10641
