---
title: "WIZ 100SR sending data to a domain"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10603"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10603/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "medielectro"
created: "2014-10-17T06:34:37+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:35:22+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 438
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZ 100SR sending data to a domain

## Question

Asked by medielectro on 2014-10-17 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Helo All,

I want to use WIZ100SR for uploading some data to a website. There will be a microcontroller based unit which interface with WIZ100SR. The WIZ100SR will be plugged to local LAN which is connected to Internet.

I need to send a data that looks something like this:
[medidatabase.com/upload.asp? … d=thatword](http://www.medidatabase.com/upload.asp?item=Optimizer&L1=1&D1=1110141400&user=user1&pswd=thatword)

When I type this data on the address space of a web browser (running on a PC connected to LAN) it is transmitted correctly and I get a message back “YES” which is shown on the browser.

I am very much confused how to do this using WIZ100SR. ![:unamused:](https://emoji.discourse-cdn.com/twitter/unamused.png?v=12) I am also not sure whether WIZ100SR is the right choice for this. Can somebody give guidelines?

First Should I configure WIZ100SR and then only attach to the microcontroller PCB? If so how should I configure?
What the microcontroller should do to send the above mentioned data?
![:slight_smile:](https://emoji.discourse-cdn.com/twitter/slight_smile.png?v=12)

## Replies

### Reply 1 by jim, 2015-04-23

I’m wondering the status of this isse.
If this issue is remain now, please post a new topic in Forum.
I will check a new topic immediately.

Thanks.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10603
