---
title: "Unable to connect to WIZ6000"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10545"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10545/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "General"
author: "sean"
created: "2014-09-25T03:20:15+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:33:55+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 968
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Unable to connect to WIZ6000

## Question

Asked by sean on 2014-09-25 in General.

Just got the WIZ6000. The problem I encounter is after connecting to the wireless network, I a weird ip address of 169.254.213.61. If I connect it with the Ethernet cable I got an ip address of 169.254.128.31. Am I not supposed to get something like 192.168.x.x? I am not able to visit the web interface at 192.168.1.254 at all. The wizard tool can’t help to find the device either.

Please advise, thanks.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by sean, 2014-09-25

ok, got it. I need to set the ip address of my computer to 192.168.1.xxx. Thought it was dynamic assigned.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10545
