---
title: "WizFi250 throughput"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10486"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10486/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "Georgiy"
created: "2014-08-30T16:19:02+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:33:45+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 470
replies: 5
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WizFi250 throughput

## Question

Asked by Georgiy on 2014-08-30 in Wireless.

Hi.

I have such configuration:
Module A: wizfi250 with two tcp servers, configured as Access Point,
Module B: ip camera with data rate about 700 kB,
Module C: android tablet with two tcp clients.

Module B, C connected to module A . Module C get video stream from module B, and some data from module A host (2 kB/s).
Would wizfi250 throughput be enough in such configuration?
In documentation said that wizfi250 support data rate up to 65 MBit/s, but I would like to remove doubts about this.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by ssekim, 2014-08-31

Hello Georgiy

&lt;65 MBit/s> is just WiFi physical link rate.
is another issue.

Please refer to the below link.
[url][http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wizfi250:wizfi250pg:start#wizfi250_uart_throughput_test_report\[/url\]](http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wizfi250:wizfi250pg:start#wizfi250_uart_throughput_test_report%5B/url%5D)

### Reply 2 by Georgiy, 2014-09-01

So, max wifi transfer speed is 1.74Mbit/s?
That would not be enough for camera.

### Reply 3 by ssekim, 2014-09-01

Hello Georgiy

—(A. UART)——(WiFi)—

Maybe is over 10Mbit/s(physical rate is 65MBit/s).
But, in above diagram, camera will send the camera-data to WizFi250 via .

So I think that depends more on thatn on .

That is why is under 2 Mbit/s.

### Reply 4 by Georgiy, 2014-09-01

Hello ssekim!

The diagram is —(WiFi)——(WiFi)—.
So no uart here, and throughput is quite enough.

Thank you!

### Reply 5 by ssekim, 2014-09-01

Hello Georgiy

In fact, I didn’t test throughput without UART interface.
But, I believe that it would be more than what you expected.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10486
