---
title: "Wizfi210 connect with arduino via Spi"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10384"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10384/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "toum"
created: "2014-07-18T17:06:17+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:33:24+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 431
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Wizfi210 connect with arduino via Spi

## Question

Asked by toum on 2014-07-18 in Wireless.

Hello,
I need help, i have wizfi210 V1.0.1
i think firmware is 1.1.0.0
Does my Wizfi210 support SPI according to referrences above?
I want connect it with arduino via SPI. Shield has some spi pins :MISO,SCK,CS,MOSI,GND,5V
Can anyone explain me where to connect these pins ? If there is image of connection, please post it…
I have read manuals and some of them said to use GPIO19 and connect to another GPIO on arduino but on shield i cant see the GPIO19 pin
Also in the code which pins of wizfi20 are DRDY,CSB?

WizFiShield connected to Arduino via SPI

RST: pin 2 // Output
DRDY: pin 3 // Input
CSB: pin 4 // output

MOSI: pin 11 // output
MISO: pin 12 // input
SCK: pin 13 // out

I need to know the connection circuit of wizfi210 with arduino via SPI

Sorry for my english…

## Replies

### Reply 1 by ssekim, 2014-07-20

Hello toum

Please refer to the below.

There are some f/w versions about WizFi210.
And you need WizFi210-SPI-F/W-version.

[url][http://wizwiki.net/blog/2012/12/17/how-to-update-the-firmware-of-wizfi210-to-support-spi/\[/url\]](http://wizwiki.net/blog/2012/12/17/how-to-update-the-firmware-of-wizfi210-to-support-spi/%5B/url%5D)

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10384
