---
title: "WizFi210 Auto connection Issue"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10379"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10379/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "breanic"
created: "2014-07-16T12:53:08+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:33:24+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 514
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WizFi210 Auto connection Issue

## Question

Asked by breanic on 2014-07-16 in Wireless.

Hello all,
I try to connect my WizFi210 to a AP and then to PC (AP is connect to PC via LAN cable). I configured WizFi210 using ARM microcontroler, and the communication between them is via UART(serial communication).
The problem is: when I click the (GPIO21) button twice consecutively, the
WizFi210 is restored to factory default setting and changed to &lt;AP & Web mode>. Then I used the following AT commands to connect WizFi210 to AP and PC(to Hercules software):
“ATE0\r”,
“AT\r”,
“AT+WD\r”,
“AT+WM=0\r”,
“AT+WAUTH=2\r”,
“AT+WWEP1=1234567800\r”,
“AT+NDHCP=1\r”,
“AT+NAUTO=0,1,192.168.62.10,3000\r”,
“AT+WAUTO=0,WizFiDemoAP,6\r”,
“AT&Y0\r”,
“AT&W0\r”,
“ATZ0\r”,
“AT+XAR=5\r”,
“ATC1\r”,

“AT+WA=WizFiDemoAP\r”,
“ATA\r”
The LED’s [W_CONN] and [S_CONN] switch ON. When I remove the power of my AP, these LED’s switch OFF. Then I restore the power of AP and I expect my Auto connection to be established ( LED’s [W_CONN] and [S_CONN] must switch ON again). What am I missing? Thanks before !!!

## Replies

### Reply 1 by ssekim, 2014-07-16

Here is my test logs.

> AT+WD
> [OK]
> AT+XDUM=0
> [OK]
> AT+WWPA=12345678
> [OK]
> AT+NDHCP=1
> [OK]
> AT+NAUTO=0,1,192.168.3.114,4000
> [OK]
> AT+WAUTO=0,WizFiDemoAP
> [OK]
> AT+XAR=20
> [OK]
> AT&Y0
> [OK]
> AT&W0
> [OK]
> ATA
> IP SubNet Gateway
> 192.168.3.109: 255.255.255.0: 192.168.3.1
> [CONNECT 0]
>
> [OK]

Then I turned off the AP and the association was lost.
And after some times, the module reconnected to the TCP server.

> [Disassociation Event]
>
> APP Reset-APP SW Reset
>
> [ERROR]
>
> ```
IP              SubNet         Gateway
```
>
> 0.0.0.0: 0.0.0.0: 0.0.0.0
> APP Reset-APP SW Reset
>
> [CONNECT 0]
>
> ```
IP              SubNet         Gateway
```
>
> 192.168.3.102: 255.255.255.0: 192.168.3.1

Be note that AT+XAR=5 is too short, so some trouble can be occurred.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10379
