---
title: "ioShield Arduino library for DUE"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10365"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10365/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "jameskim"
created: "2014-07-11T04:28:48+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:33:23+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 623
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# ioShield Arduino library for DUE

## Question

Asked by jameskim on 2014-07-11 in Ethernet Chips.

Hello sstaub,

I hope you to get good result with ioShield-A.
We didn’t test ethernet examples on Arduino Due yet and I can’t answer you right now.

I guess, however, there are some difference between Arduino Due and Ardunio Uno.
I’ll check what is wrong as soon as possible.

Please wait for some days.

Thank you.

James.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by suhwan, 2014-07-14

Hello sstaub,

We update WIZ_Ethernet Library.

- [url][https://github.com/Wiznet/WIZ_Ethernet_Library\[/url\]](https://github.com/Wiznet/WIZ_Ethernet_Library%5B/url%5D)

This version is fixed the w5500class for burst write / reading.

Please, download the updated Lib. and test again.

Thask you.

### Reply 2 by jameskim, 2014-07-15

I’m sorry that we have no plan to support Chipkit now.
I really hope some expert to Chipkit to do that.

Thank you.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10365
