---
title: "WIZ107SR time out retransmission"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10361"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10361/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "philippe456"
created: "2014-07-08T15:18:46+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:33:34+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 577
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZ107SR time out retransmission

## Question

Asked by philippe456 on 2014-07-08 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Hello,
I am using a WIZ107SR to make a modbus connexion.
This works but there is lot of time out retransmission because the client send a ack 200ms after a request .
If the client send a ack in less 199ms, it’s ok, else the WIZ107SR send a TCP retransmission.
IS it possible to adjust the time out retransmission ?

Thanks

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irina, 2014-07-16

Hi, philippe456.
Unfortunately, the WIZ107SR don’t provide TCP timeout value adjustment functions.
In general network environment, the client can be respond a more faster i think.
Any special reason for late response?

Regards,
Eric.

### Reply 2 by philippe456, 2014-08-08

Hi
thanks for your reply.
I was testing WIZ107SR with windows 7 and modbus doctor.
I don’t know why the reply is done 200ms after !
Best regards.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10361
