---
title: "Troubles with 10 Bytes by sending every 10 miliseconds"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10208"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10208/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "THendriks2"
created: "2014-05-07T14:23:38+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:32:52+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 464
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Troubles with 10 Bytes by sending every 10 miliseconds

## Question

Asked by THendriks2 on 2014-05-07 in Ethernet Chips.

I’m using the W5300 in TCP mode with a Spartan6 FPGA at 250Mhz. When I set the registers of the W5300 every 100 milliseconds for sending 10 Bytes data it work fine.
The Connection open and closing every time. When I set him every 10 milliseconds he don’t communicate over the Ethernet.

How can I send data faster with the chip?

## Replies

### Reply 1 by THendriks2, 2014-05-08

Thanks for you’re reply.

At the endresult I need to send 3500 bytes every millisecond, so thats 3.5MBps.
When SSR is Established, I do the next steps:

- Check S0_IR_CON and Clear him

- Write the data in S0_TX_FIFOR

- Set S0_TX_WRSR

- set S0_CR_SEND to ‘1’

next I check S0_IR1(SENDOK). If the bit become to ‘1’ I clear the bit. If the socket is closed before SENDOK become to ‘1’ or I cleared SendOk, I return for checking the SSR.

Need I, and is it posible to, get open the connection for sending these 3.5MBps or is there another solution?

### Reply 2 by THendriks2, 2014-05-15

Thanks for you’re reply.

I have fix it. I used a slow TCPserver in Delphi, that was the problem. Now I’m using a faster way to receive the data. Thanks for you’re help.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10208
