---
title: "WIZ550io with chipKIT MAX32"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10199"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10199/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "IO Modules"
author: "arun48"
created: "2014-05-02T19:10:35+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:32:40+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 884
replies: 0
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZ550io with chipKIT MAX32

## Question

Asked by arun48 on 2014-05-02 in IO Modules.

I am trying to use wiz550io with chipkit max32. I am not using shield but wiring it myself. I have connection as:
wiz550io → chipkit max32
J1_3 → 51 (MOSI)
J1_4 → 50 (MISO)
J1_5 → 52 (SCK)
J1_6 → 53 (SS)
J2_1 → 3V3
J2_6 → GND
I am using wiznet arduino library(1.0.x version) in MPide but I am not able to use any examples successfully.
I have tried setting Ethernet.begin() after 1s delay but still the ip and mac aren’t changed. Is there any connections missing ?
Can anyone provide me with working example for chipkit MAX32?

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10199
