---
title: "Does 630 became slow every certain time"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10190"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10190/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "xiaoxiu"
created: "2014-04-30T08:46:44+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:32:53+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 456
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Does 630 became slow every certain time

## Question

Asked by xiaoxiu on 2014-04-30 in Wireless.

Hi:
I am using multi bridge mode of 630. I find that every 300 seconds or some more time, 630 packet sending became slow for a short while(LAN LED blink slow also) than become normal again. And also if the wi-fi signal is so weak, 630 lost connection with AP, after the auto reconnect,the speed is slower than before, is that true?

## Replies

### Reply 1 by ssekim, 2014-05-16

Hello xiaoxiu

I have never heard about that.
Could you tell me it again more detail?

BTW, if WizFi630 disassociate with AP, re-associated-link-speed can be slower than before.
Link-speed is not always exactly same.

Regards…

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10190
