---
title: "WizFi 250"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10181"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10181/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "Andrey"
created: "2014-04-28T03:01:44+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:32:36+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 376
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WizFi 250

## Question

Asked by Andrey on 2014-04-28 in Wireless.

Hi.
I have several technical questions about WizFi250.

1. Is WizFi250 have unique MAC address?

2. I don’t understand about 60 I/O pin. Is it SLEEP_CLK or NC ? Is it need for sleep mode?

Thank you.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by kaizen, 2014-04-28

Hi

1.Is WizFi250 have unique MAC address?
[color=#FF0000] - WizFi250 have unique MAC address.[/color]

1. I don’t understand about 60 I/O pin. Is it SLEEP_CLK or NC ? Is it need for sleep mode?
   [color=#FF0000] - You don’t need to consider this pin.[/color]

### Reply 2 by ssekim, 2014-04-28

Hello Andrey

If you have a document described as &lt;pin 60> connected &lt;SLEEP_CLK>, please ignore it.
It’s a kind of misprint.
As Kaizen said, &lt;pin 60> is N/C.

The latest documents are below.
Please refer to them.
[url][http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wizfi250:start\[/url\]](http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wizfi250:start%5B/url%5D)

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10181
