---
title: "Wizfi Shield v1.4 Arduino Integration [URGENT]"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10141"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10141/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "HaXeR"
created: "2014-04-16T11:21:29+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:36:50+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 905
replies: 5
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Wizfi Shield v1.4 Arduino Integration [URGENT]

## Question

Asked by HaXeR on 2014-04-16 in Wireless.

Hello everyone ,

I am computer engineer student.I have a graduation project.This project include server app , client app , mobile app.Every app is ok but wizfi210 shield that problem.

I have problem with wizfi wifi shield v1.4
([elecfreaks.com/wiki/index.ph … eld_-_EiFi](http://www.elecfreaks.com/wiki/index.php?title=Wifi_Shield_-_EiFi))

Is there anybody use this module with arduino ?

How should I about this problem ?

Thanks.
Emrah ESEN

## Replies

### Reply 1 by kaizen, 2014-04-17

Hi

I can connect to your URL. Your URL seems to be wrong. ([url][http://www.elecfreaks.com/wiki/index.php?title=Wifi_Shield_-_EiFi\[/url\]](http://www.elecfreaks.com/wiki/index.php?title=Wifi_Shield_-_EiFi%5B/url%5D))
So I don’t know What problem do you have.

### Reply 2 by HaXeR, 2014-04-25

Hi ,

My problem is my arduino and eifi wifi shield(wizfi210) not communicate each other.I try own page code ([elecfreaks.com/wiki/index.ph … eld_-_EiFi](http://www.elecfreaks.com/wiki/index.php?title=Wifi_Shield_-_EiFi)) and not working.

[![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/9/9abe3f2d2c539aaaf99e3d5ab93e5c90f21f042d.png) 827×469 19.7 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/9/9abe3f2d2c539aaaf99e3d5ab93e5c90f21f042d.png)

it continues …

I have tried :

wifi shield pin DOUT-D2 , DIN-D3. arduino code tx-pin 2 rx-pin 3 , use software serial lib.

[code]#include &lt;SoftwareSerial.h>

#define rxPin 2
#define txPin 3

SoftwareSerial mySerial(rxPin, txPin);

void setup()
{
pinMode(rxPin, INPUT);
pinMode(txPin, OUTPUT);
mySerial.begin(9600); // setting baud to 9600
Serial.begin(9600);
}

void loop()
{

mySerial.write(“AT\r\n”);

char rcv;

if(mySerial.available())
{
rcv = mySerial.read();
}

Serial.print(rcv);

delay(1000);
}[/code]

I use this code result " ÿ " char . What does it mean ?

Where is the problem ?

### Reply 3 by yodaar, 2014-09-01

Did you get the answer? I have the same problem, thank you!

### Reply 4 by kaizen, 2014-09-01

Hi

I am sorry for late reply.
I think it is problem in order to baud rate setting of WizFi210.

[![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/f0eb4ff8e4f69947a61dc4f4c7a35e4ecf6adb72.jpg) 1016×420 222 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/f0eb4ff8e4f69947a61dc4f4c7a35e4ecf6adb72.jpg)

Frankly speaking, This shield and library is not made by Wiznet.

[![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/6a6c63db12f0c2f0d3de8604494a8e2be3309919.jpg) 723×540 167 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/6a6c63db12f0c2f0d3de8604494a8e2be3309919.jpg)

So I recommend you to ask to ELEC Freaks. Maybe there give more correct answer to you due to make library and shield by them.

Thank you.

### Reply 5 by grayshirt, 2015-09-16

Did you solve this problem? I have a same situation… ![:unamused:](https://emoji.discourse-cdn.com/twitter/unamused.png?v=12)
I could’nt find any information .
There is no community to elecfreak.
I think wifi module is not connected for some reasons.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10141
