---
title: "Wiz107sr - data default"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10137"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10137/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "liv"
created: "2014-04-14T07:57:38+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:32:26+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 444
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Wiz107sr - data default

## Question

Asked by liv on 2014-04-14 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Tell me, please, where can I download the bin-file with default settings and see the data format for w7100a (length 255 bytes)?

## Replies

### Reply 1 by liv, 2014-04-15

I know where is the last firmware. Configuration tool (v1.4.4.2) not find the device and showing all the tabs and more buttons forbidden (gray). So I can not use the program to reset the settings to default. So I wanted to ask the default values ​​explicitly in writing data. Prompt how to set default values ​​differently.

### Reply 2 by irina, 2014-04-16

Hi liv.
Do you have WIZ107SR-EVB module?
If you have, possible to reset the settings to default using [Factory Reset] button.
(refer to WIZ107SR User’s manual)
But, ‘factory reset’ function is recover to default configuration values only - Isn’t change the firmware binary.

I think, ‘Search’ function must succeed on a priority basis.
Search function based on UDP protocol.
Would you please check or turnoff the ‘Windows-firewall’ (or firewall of anti-virus programs) ?

Additionally, please refer to ‘WIZ107/108SR S2E Programming Guide’ document for data format.
[wiznet.co.kr/UpLoad_Files/Re … _V100E.pdf](http://www.wiznet.co.kr/UpLoad_Files/ReferenceFiles/WIZ107_108SR_AN_S2E-Programming-Guide_V100E.pdf)

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10137
