---
title: "IP Fragmentation"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10110"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10110/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "svsbaris"
created: "2014-04-01T06:18:15+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:32:19+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 768
replies: 3
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# IP Fragmentation

## Question

Asked by svsbaris on 2014-04-01 in Ethernet Chips.

Hi,
I developed an 3G board with W5100 and its main purpose is transferring video streams from an IP Camera. Unfortunately I observed that the camera sends fragmented IPV4 data and W5100 does not support IP fragmentation.
None of TCP/IP chips from WIZNET support IP fragmentation.
How can I implement IP FRAGMENTATION by using W5100?
Pls help asap.
Thanks in advance.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by svsbaris, 2014-04-01

Any method to receive the incoming IP Fragmented data to implement in my STM32 microprocessor?

### Reply 2 by svsbaris, 2014-04-01

Thanks for your reply.
Is it possible to use IPRAW socket instead of MACRAW socket?

### Reply 3 by svsbaris, 2014-04-04

I need to get UDP data in the IPv4 Fragmented IP data.
Do you have any source code in C?
I use different port for TCP/IP so it is not problem.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10110
