---
title: "WIZ107sr serial programming"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10107"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10107/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "micom"
created: "2014-04-01T00:50:44+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:32:17+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 481
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZ107sr serial programming

## Question

Asked by micom on 2014-04-01 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

hi
I have a number of WIZ107sr (rs485) which I cannot find in a ‘search’ using the Config tool.
The ethernet leds blink on first connection OK.
I have tried the reset & fact reset pins.

Is there a way to get into the device using the serial port to see its settings?
I have tried using the HW_RS pin low on powerup, but I cannot get a response using a dumb terminal at 9600 baud.

don

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irina, 2014-04-03

Hi don.
First, please check the device name. We are provides product as follows.

- WIZ107SR-TTL

- WIZ107SR-RS232

- WIZ108SR (RS-422/485)

Second, ‘Search failed’ problem can have several causes.
please doing ping test to the module(default module’s IP address : 192.168.1.2) and check the next list.

- UDP Port Inbound / Outbound (firewall)

- Network configuration

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10107
