---
title: "WIZ108SR Not Detected"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10032"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10032/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "vachhaninimit"
created: "2014-03-11T11:27:27+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:32:01+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 611
replies: 3
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZ108SR Not Detected

## Question

Asked by vachhaninimit on 2014-03-11 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Hi,

I am applying 3.28 volt power supply to WIZ108SR and then i am connecting ethernet cable. After that i am opening config tool and searching for WIZ108SR, but the software is unable to find it. The device shows ethernet led activity but unable to ping it or find the device.

Please help.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by vachhaninimit, 2014-03-14

I am supposed to follow steps 1 and 2 after powering WIZ108SR or before powering WIZ108SR ?

### Reply 2 by vachhaninimit, 2014-03-15

Hi MidnightCow,

I have tried the above steps but still no success. WIZ108SR is having Green LED on when power connected and Orange LED blinks which means some kind of activity. Still i am not able to ping or find the device in WIZNet software. After resetting the ip of the device should be 192.168.11.2 but i am not able to find the device with that ip. Can you please guide me how to proceed with RMA or is there anything else that you can suggest me.

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks.

### Reply 3 by vachhaninimit, 2014-03-18

Thanks,

I will try contacting the distributor for RMA.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10032
