---
title: "WizFi210 Can I set AT+WSEC=64?"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10017"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10017/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "nako"
created: "2014-03-09T11:31:17+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:31:50+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 564
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WizFi210 Can I set AT+WSEC=64?

## Question

Asked by nako on 2014-03-09 in Wireless.

Hello ,
I am using WizFi210 firmware version 1.1.1.0(W).
I have a questions.
In the AT+WSEC=64 command I am trying to set the WPA2-AES + TKIP security, but WizFi210 returns error.
Will I not be able to WizFi210 to set the WPA2-AES + TKIP security?

Here is my log.

AT+NDHCP=1
[OK]
AT+WM=0
[OK]
AT+WAUTH=0
[OK]
AT+WSEC=64
[ERROR: INVALID INPUT]

Please help me.
Thanks for listen.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by ssekim, 2014-03-09

Hello Nako

WizFi210 doesn’t support 64 in &lt;AT+WSEC>.

BTW, in most cases, you don’t need to use &lt;AT+WSEC>.

If you want to use WPA2, just issue it as follow.

AT+WM=0
AT+NDHCP=1
AT+WWPA=12345678
…
AT+WA=TestSSID (or ATA)

Steve

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/10017
