- Detection and data storage
- Serial gateways RS-232, RS-485, CAN, Modbus TCP/IP, ecc …from and toward EtherCAT®
- Emulators of other EtherCAT® devices
- Operator Panels
- EtherCAT® interface LAN9252 with 4K bytes configuration EEPROM
- Ethernet interface W5500 with unique MAC address preprogrammed in external EEPROM (128 bytes available for general purpose)
- USB interface Native Samd21 USB 2.0 USB programming Through FTDI FX230 USB-serial converter
- Microcontroller SAMD21G18, 32-Bit ARM Cortex M0+ Clock speed 48 MHz Flash 256 KB Sram 32KB Fully compatible with the Arduino IDE
- Power Supply 5V max. 350mA.
Open Source Master with which to test our cards
There are numerous EtherCAT® Masters on the market, some of which are Open Source and are a valid help to start testing with our cards. The ones we recommend are three:
EtherCAT Explorer that works on Windows
IgH EtherCAT Master that works on Linux
SOEM that works on Windows and Linux.