Australian Youtuber, “SuperHouseTV”
- DIY House Automation Making Youtuber
- Arduino, Raspberry Pi
- Uesed Mqtt protocol
- Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Rfid, Zigbee…
- So far, the number of videos is 43.
- The beginning of this project is April 12, 2012.
- W5100 are used in multiple videos
- Himself installed electric line and communication line in house.
- Light control, Door management, Door open/close, Air quality measurement, etc…
This project starts on April 12, 2012 and is in progress so far.
The picture below is the video of this Youber. The number of videos is 44, and the video with Ethernet has been marked as a red box.
I will slowly see all the videos, and I will give you a curation from the next post.
He is also running homepage. This homepage shows videos and explanations for this project, and you will also sell development boards that you created for this project.
And it also responds to the question of his Youber subscribers because it runs forum.