With the core of W5500, the keyes W5500 network expansion board can be used as a simple Web server or control, read and write the digital and analog interfaces through the network. It is also compatible with keyes UNO R3 and keyes 2560 R3 development boards.
When we upload the corresponding program to the control board, a simple web server is produced. Simultaneously, the shield supports mini SD card (TF card, the maximum support memory is 1G).
Moreover, it adopts a stackable design, therefore, a great deal of boards can be connected to it.
The 4 fixed holes with diameter in 3mm are apt to be mounted on other devices.
- Input voltage: DC 5V
- Working voltage: DC 3.3V
- Working current: about 380mA
- Maximum power: 3W
- Working temperature: -55℃～＋75℃
- Network transformer interface type: RJ-45 interface
- Row mother spacing: 2.54mm
- Fixed hole diameter: 3mm
- Size: 69*53*28mm
- Weight: 24.5g
- Mini SD card (TF card) size: 1G is maximum
- The TF card socket is self-popping
- W5500 full hardware TCP/IP protocol network chip
- Support high-speed SPI bus (SPI mode 0, 3)
- Support hardware TCP/IP protocol: TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4ARP, IGMP, PPPoE
- Embedded 10/100Mbps Ethernet physical layer
- Support auto answer (full duplex/half duplex mode)
- Multiple indicator signal output (full/half duplex)
- Support 8 independent ports connected at the same time
- Internal 32K bytes memory as TX/RX buffer
- Support sleep mode and wake on LAN
- 3.3V working voltage, I/O port can withstand 5v voltage
- Very small 48P/N LQFP lead-free package
how to use