STEP400 is a 4-axis stepper motor driver designed around the Microchip SAM D21 Motor Driver IC. This new motor driver board provides a simple and creative coding environment to generate motion. The package comes with an Arduino Zero, Ethernet shield, sensor inputs for homing and limiting, and four stepper motor drivers placed together on one PCB board.
1) MCU, ATSAMD21G18A, Works as Arduino Zero.
2) MicroUSB connector. Might get replaced with USB-C connector.
3) Ethernet controller W5500. Compatible with the Arduino Ethernet Library.
4) RJ45 connector with magnetics for Ethernet connection.
5) microSD card slot. A JSON configuratin file can be loaded from here.
6) HOME sensor or switch input with 5V power output. JST XA (B03B-XASK-1)
7) LIMIT sensor or switch input with 5V power output. JST XA (B03B-XASK-1)
8) 3.81mm pitch Euro style pluggable terminal block for bi-polar stepper motor.
9) Stepper driver chip, STMicroelectronics PowerSTEP01.
10) 16MHz crystal oscillator to synchronize all driver’s clock.
11) 5V to 3.3V LDO
12) Step down buck converter. Input range : 12V to 75V, output 5V. ROHM BD9G341AEFJ
13) P-MOSFET for reverse polarity protection.
14) Power input screw terminal, 3mm screw. Input voltage range : 12-72V
15) DIP switch to set ID.
16) SWD connector to program SAMD chip.
17) A new box header will be placed here where some vacant pins of the MCU will be connected. It can be used for connecting the add-on brake board, or for general purposes.
Have a look into the below link: