This device project for busy people in the morning. Perhaps, you could be more freely checking bus arrival without mobile phone by this device.
Step 1: Concept
Step 2: Parts
For this project, you’ll need next things.
- WIZnet WIZwiki-W7500 IoT Platform board
- W7500 MCU embedded, 32-bit ARM® Cortex™-M0 core with Hardwired TCP/IP
- ARM mbed official platform board
- for more details, refer to the http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wizwi…
- Seeed Studio Grove Devices
- Grove OLED Display 96×96
- Grove 4-Digit Display
- Grove Buzzer
- Grove Base Shield v2 and Connectors
- for more details, refer to the http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki/Grove_System
- A Computer connecting to Internet
- ARM mbed platform provided Web compiler (IDE)
Step 3: Hardware Configuration
Step 4: Used Libraries
This project based on ARM mbed platform (with libraries at mbed)
- HTTP client
- NTP client
- Grove OLED display 96×96
- Grove 4-digit display
Step 5: Get the Bus Arrival Informations
- Note: These steps for using GBIS (Gyeonggi Bus Information System) in Korea.
Following next steps.
- Check and get the Bus number and station(bus stop) number you need.
- Get the Bus base information using openAPI (refer to below URL example)
- Lookup the matched route ID and station ID in route / station database using bus number and station number.
- Get the Bus arrival information using openAPI (refer to below URL example)
Step #2 URL Example: Bus base information request (key)
Step #4 URL Example: Bus arrival information request (key, routeID, stationID)
Step 6: Import the Project on mbed Web Compiler
Visit follow link; mbed project repository
Press ‘Import this Program‘ button in Repository toolbox
- Note: MAC address is the unique ID for your network device. It must be modified as your MAC.
- Link: Handbook – mbed Compiler Getting Started
Step 7: Build and Run
Writing firmware into WIZwiki-W7500 and RUN!
- Link: How to write the firmware into WIZwiki-W7500
- Please refer to the ‘Using the CMSIS-DAP (Drag and Drop)’ – very easy!