WIZ850io is a compact size network module that includes a W5500 (TCP/IP hardwired chip and PHY embedded), a transformer and RJ45. It can be used as a component and no effort is required to interface W5500 and Transformer. The WIZ850io is an ideal option for users who want to develop their Internet enabling systems rapidly. WIZ850io is hardware compatible with WIZ820io. WIZ820io users, to migrate to WIZ850io, need to modify the Firmware.
- Plugin Network Module - Size 23 x 25mm
- Hardware compatible with WIZ820io.
- Usable without H/W design for W5500, Transformer & RJ45.
- Fast evaluation for W5500 & MCU in the target board.
- Support high speed SPI interface - 80MHz
- Support power down mode and Wake-on-LAN function
- Header Spacing 2.54mm
- The built-in hardware TCPIP protocol stack
- Supports up to 8 Socket connection
- Support TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4, ARP, IGMP, PPPoE protocol
- Integrated data link layer, physical layer
- Support the power off wakeup
- Support high speed serial peripheral interface (0~3 SPI model)
- Internal 32K bytes receive buffer
- The embedded 10BaseT/100BaseTX Ethernet physical layer (PHY)
- Support auto negotiation (10/100-Based full duplex / half duplex)
how to use