The plan is to use two separate CAN Networks on my Lawn Mover – one network for motors, and one network for everything else – both using CAN HS at 1Mbps. To do this I consider upgrading XportHub. This picture show XPortHub2 w/2 CAN Ports. ISO1042 is an isolated CAN tranceiver in a SOIC8 a bit wider than the SOP8 used above and it should be realistic to upgrade XPortHub1 or XPortHub2. As I have no experience with ISO1042 I will have to experiment a bit.
- STM32F405RG, 32 bit ARM M4 MCU, 168Mhz, 1Mb Flash, 196Kb SRAM.
- Python capable.
- SPI Flash.
- SPI or CAN backbone bus.
- Raspberry PI 2 Hat format (Usage of Raspberry Pi is optional).
- Stackable. Can be connected with other cards to form a larger unit.
- RTC with CR1220 battery on back of card.
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet.
- 2 x 1Mbps CAN (HS).
- 2 x 2.5Mbps RS485.
- 2 x 1Mbps RS232.
- 1 x USB 2 mini port.
- 1 x TTL UART port ( shared with RS232).
- 8 x user leds.
- SWD programming port w/Adapter - needs ST-Link/V2.
please refer to the following articles about this product.http://www.basicpi.org/category/projects/xporthub/
how to use