In this GitHub repo, there are lots of projects using ATMEGA 1284p(644p partially) and Wiznet W5500. All codes are based on W5500 EVB examples, but the author heavily modified. He Built the projects in Eclipse Kepler with AVR-Eclipse plugin and avr-gcc 4.9.2 toolchain.
Are you ready to be shocked?
- GitHub repo : https://github.com/maxxir/m1284p_wiz5500
- F/W list
- Wiznet Loopback TCP/UDP Static IP
- Wiznet Loopback TCP/UDP DHCP IP
- DNS example
- SNTP + DNS example
- Telnet server example
- ICMP aka ping example
- Simple Web Server (one page with HTTP POST/GET queries)
- HTTPD Web Server with all contents in AVR FLASH (with AJAX queries)
- HTTPD Web Server with all content on SD card (Chang FAT FS lib using) (with AJAX queries)
- FTPC example (only active mode sorry) with store content on SD card (console dialog from serial terminal like putty..)
- FTPD example (both active-passive modes working) with store content on SD card, checked on FTP clients: Windows 7 cmd, FAR, Total commander, WinSCP.
- Combined HTTPD + FTPD for dynamic upload WEB server pages, with all content on SD card (Chang FAT FS lib using) (with AJAX queries)
- ZEVERO SD PetitFS Bootloader for both M1284p/M644p
- Bootloaded code: Combined Wiznet Loopback TCP/UDP Static IP + FTPD server (for bootloading via FTP client) + SD-bootloader ZEVERO, working on M644p/M1284p
- Bootloaded code: Combined HTTPD server (with AJAX) + FTPD server (for bootloading via FTP client and upload WEB server contents) + SD-bootloader ZEVERO, working on M1284p only
- IOT Blynk client Example with Blynk smartphone application (checked only Android side) – NO Arduino CODE, used Wiznet Sockets
- Bootloaded code: IOT BLYNK client combined with FTPD server (for bootloading via FTP client)+ SD-bootloader ZEVERO, working on M1284p only
- TFTP client
Blynk application screenshot: