I know WIZ550web solution for monitoring. Recently WIZ550web module was announced by WIZnet.
So I implemented a firmware by WIZ550web SW modification because I can handle a source code easily.
You can manage the status of equipment even if it is so far. Please refer to the following step.
Step 1: Prepare Materials
1. WIZ550web module.
2. WIZ550web Base Board.
3. LAN cable
4. Serial cable
5. USB to Serial adapter
7. Jumper wires
9. 12V lamp
6. 12V power x 2
Please connect an LAN, Serial cable and USB2Serial adapter.
You can get more HW info on the following site.
Step 3: Prepare Development Environment
I prepared GCC development environment by the following site.
I installed GNU Toolchain, Java JDK, Eclipse, Cygwin.
If you install all tools, you are ready for running this project.
You can use a Configuration Tool by the following temporarily.
How to use a CFG tool: http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wiz550s2e:wiz550s2epg_en#configuration_tool
WIZ550web source: https://github.com/Wiznet/WIZ550web/tree/master/WIZ550web_Firmware
Step 4: Software: GitHub Repository
I opened source codes of this project in GitHub.
You can download this project files. And then import project into Eclipse.
After compile, you can run Blynk application of WIZ550web module.
This project is open to everyone. I expect your participation to improve a quality of the project.
Step 5: How to Run: Test Result
1. To program FW into a target.
2. To reset a target and insert MAC address.
3. To search a target by Configuration Tool.
4. To check Host IP and Options.
5. To change IP, Gateway properly.
6. To search a target by Configuration Tool again.
7. To make sure the connection with Blynk Server through a terminal program.
8. To control D0 pin of the target by an Android phone or iPhone or Browser.
You can see the test result by the video.
Thank you for your attention.
* Tip: If you register in www.wiznetian.com and work actively, you can get a sample cheaper than E-sales as well as a free sample.