- Arduino Due, WIZ550 ioShield-A, Sd card, LAN Cable
FTP is built on a client-server model architecture and uses separate control and data connections between the client and the server. FTP users may authenticate themselves with a clear-text sign-in protocol, normally in the form of a username and password, but can connect anonymously if the server is configured to allow it. For secure transmission that protects the username and password, and encrypts the content, FTP is often secured with SSL/TLS (FTPS). SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) is sometimes also used instead; it is technologically different.
- For using Arduino Due, You must use more 1.5.x version of Arduino IDE
- Download Arduino Ethernet Driver
- Copy the ethernet driver to Arduino Directory ( arduino-1.5.7/libraries/ )
- Change the Ethernet directory to Ethernet_old
- Copy the download driver to arduino-1.5.7/liibraries/
3. Caution: For using WIZ550io, you have to modify the Arduino-1.5.7/libraries/utility/w5100.h as below
- Download FTP Server Library (It is written by me)
- Modify SD library
- Change member variable of SDClass to public on arduino-1.5.7/libraries/SD/src/SD/SD.h
3. Open the WIZ550io_FTPServer_UsingSDCard.ino and then upload to Arduino Due Board.
4. Run this application using serial monitor
5. Log Message on Serial Monitor