This is Smart Plant with Ethernet and in Arduino.
Ethernet is WIZnet W5500 Ethernet shield. It is very easily possible using the ethernet. Ethernet or internet is originally using TCP/IP Protocol communication. And originally TCP/IP Stack is Software. But, W5500 is solved TCP/IP Protocol 4 Layer. So, It is very easily possible ethernet.
1. WizArduino 2ea (12V input, 3.3V operation)
2. PM1001, Dust Sensor
3. DHT22, Temperature & Humidity Sensor
4. Rain Sensor
5. Moisture Sensor
6. DWP-385 WATER PUMP (DC Motor)
7. Transistor 2ea (Relay control)
8. Relay 2ea (5V input, maximum 220V)
9. DC FAN motor (12V input)
Step 1: Configuration
The smart plant is All Sensor connection.
make an order First, I configurations each sensor. hardware (schematic), Software (Arduino IDE). And final configuration of each sensor.
Step 2: Software
This project is using the cloud(Ubidots).
The source code is bellow URL.
For more information: