This Wifi Shield – EiFi utilizes a WizFi210 wifi module to provide your Arduino/Freaduino with Serial Ethernet’s function. It provides the bridging from TTL serial port communication to IEEE802.11b/g/n wireless communication. So any device with TTL serial ports can easily be connected with this Wifi module and controlled and managed remotely through a wireless network. Different kinds of communication protocols and encryption algorithms are integrated with the module. The Arduino architecture enables you to easily integrate this module into any Arduino based project.
Recommend function as below:
- Support Software/Hardware Serial port communication to Arduino.
- The WizFi210’s SPI and IIC interface has been connect to Arduino.
- The Limited AP Feature support Direct Connection to iPhone, iPad and Android-Phone without AP.
- Operates with standard 802.11 b/g/n access points at speed up to 11 Mbps (802.11b) and Rich I/O interfaces (SPI, UART, GPIO, I2C, ADC, JTAG).
- It support upgrade Firmware by user, you can get the newest Firmware from Wizinet.
- Simple AT commands for configuration and data communication
- Low power modes, Alarm Input for wake-up