Arduino Intrusion Detection System
Ever wondered if people have been snooping around your room/house while you were out?
This Arduino intrusion detection system will detect people entering your space and log it to Twitter. The PIR motion sensor has a range of about 5 feet and is tripped by the presence of body heat.
- 1 Arduino micro-controller
- 1 Arduino Ethernet shield
- 1 PIR motion sensor
- 1 solderless bread-board (for prototyping)
- Jumper wires (for prototyping)
- 1 10K resistor
- 1 LED (optional)
- 1 Resistor for LED (optional)
- A Twitter account and the Arduino Twitter library, or write your own 🙂
Author : Kai(email@example.com), No contact