Ubidots-Ethernet is an Arduino library for interacting with Ubidots through its API with arduino ethernet shield. The library also contains the code to connect to your Ethernet network.
- Download the UbidotsArduino library here
- Go to the Arduino IDE, click on Sketch -> Include Library -> Add .ZIP Library
- Select the .ZIP file of UbidotsEthernet and then “Accept” or “Choose”
- Do the same to add the AdafruitEthernet library.
- Close the Arduino IDE and open it again.
For more information, please refer to the following links; https://github.com/ubidots/ubidots-arduino-ethernet and http://ubidots.com/docs/devices/arduino-ethernet.html#arduino-ethernet
This tutorial was recently posted on Ubidots blog. However, WIZnet already has some related articles on WIZnet Museum website. The followings are also useful to use and learn about “Ubidots” service.