W5100 is a multifunctional monolithic network interface chip, which has 10/100 Ethernet controller, mainly used in high integration, high stability, high performance and low cost embedded system.
Use Internet to achieve the W5100 connection without the operating system. W5100 is compatible with 10BASE T 802.3u and 100BASE TX IEEE802.3. W5100 integrated
W5100 integrated hardware, and after many years of market verification TCP/IP protocol stack, Ethernet medium transport layer (MAC) and physical layer (PHY).
The use of W5100 do not need to consider the Ethernet control, simply port (Socket) programming.
- Multiple interfaces can be chosen: direct bus, indirect bus and SPI bus
- Supports hardware TCP/IP protocol stack, supports TCP, UDP, ICMP, IGMP, ARP, PPPoE., IPv4 up to 4 separate ports
- Internal integrated 16KBYTE transceiver caching
- Multiple information indicating output, including RX, TX, Full/Duplex, Colision, Link, Speed
- Supports automatic polarity conversion (DMI/MDIX)
- 3.3V power supply, IO signal compatible with 5V voltage
- With the network port, double 2*14 2.0mm pin