This project is an Ethernet Shield built by Seedstudio using W5200.
Though W5500 Ethernet Shield built by Seedstudio on this Museum website, an Ethernet Shield using W5200 is the first one.
Following websites have well described Examples.
- Example 1: How To Connect To an Internet Access Point / Router
- 6.2 Example 2: Shield as Web Server
- 6.3 Example 3: Control The Arduino’s Digital Pins From a Webpage Served by The Shield
- 6.4 Example 4: Request Weather Information From Any City in The World (Shield as Web Client)
- 6.5 Example 5: Android App Communication With Shield
- 6.6 Example 6: Chat Sever With Another Device/Terminal
- 6.7 Example 7: How To Use The microSD card
- 6.8 Application 1: Home Forecast Weather Station