Pachube Client using Strings with Arduino
This example shows you how to answer a HTTP request using an Ethernet shield. Specifically, it connects to pachube.com(Currrently changed to xively). Your Ethernet shield will then connect to that feed and upload sensor data as string format every 10 seconds.
- Arduino Ethernet Shield or Arduino Ethernet board
- Shield-compatible Arduino board
- Two analog sensors to attached to the Ethernet Shield
- pachube.com account : http://www.xively.com/
- pachube.com feed that accepts one data item : https://personal.xively.com/dev/help#inputs
ORIGINAL AUTHOR : duino4project((http://duino4projects.com)