Arduino Push Alerts – IoT Notifications for your Doorbell, Burglar Alarm, Smoke Alarms and Etc. using an Arduino Uno, an Ethernet Shield and PushingBox service.
- Uses an Arduino Uno and Ethernet card to send push alerts on smoke alarm, burglar alarm and doorbell activations via PushingBox.
- All alerts ignore situations/wiring faults that give rapid multiple triggers. This prevents massive amounts of false alert messages being sent to you mobile phone.
- The alerts can also be tied into any web cams installed in your house/office. This is done via the PushingBox interface.
- The PushingBox services list includes all types of phone (Android,Windows and iPhone), computer (Mac, Windows PC and Chromebook) and also includes mail and twitter.
- If you use Pushbullet, alerts are also repeated on your PC/Chromebook and very soon Mac OS.
For more informations, please visit project owner’s website,
- Various instant push alerts Notifications
- Burglar Alarm Sounder Activating / Burglar Alarm Sounder Deactivating
- Smoke Alarm
- Ethernet Power Restore Alarm
- Using PushingBox Service
- Any number of alert types can be sent to multiple locations, mobiles, tablets, laptops, desktops and chrome books.
- Multiple false alerts are ignored eg multiple doorbell pushes will only create 1 alert and faulty sensor wiring will only create 1 alert.
- Using the doorbell interface your standard doorbell will also ring as normal and if switched on all your wireless house phone will ring using their built in paging function.
- Uses around 2Watts of power.
- Auto reset and alert on power restore after a power cut
Hardware Schematic & Arduino Source code
Published in the project owner’s website.
TAGs: 201502, W5100, Arduino Ethernet Shield, IoT, Security, Sensing&Gathering, Remote Control