This project is about a food container that tweets whenever your pet eats the food.
For this project below parts are required.
– Arduino Uno : Main MCU Board
– Ethernet Shield : Supports Ethernet Connections
– Some jumper cables
– An old DVD player : used fro DC motor
– Cardboard : for external housing
– A bowl for the food
– An ethernet cable
– A 9v plugin that’s compatible with the Arduino.
In addition to above, the author is using RFID to detect the pet’s approach to the food container. When the pet comes close to the feeder, the RFID reader detects the tag. Whenever receives the RFID message, the Arduino sends the tweeting message.
For more detail about this project and source code, visit the Instructables.